Journaling Prompt – Your Freedom (and a $50 Gift Card Giveaway)
April 8th, 2009 by Avital
Today is Passover’s Eve. The Jewish people are celebrating their freedom. I think it is a great opportunity to explore our freedom today. To think what makes us “free” or what do we need more (or less) of in our lives to set us free.
What freedom do we seek? Is it financial freedom in the current recession? Is it freedom of love? Freedom of thought? Freedom from an oppressive workplace?
What tools do we need in order to obtain our desired freedom? Do we need some more courage? Do we want some less responsibilities? Do we need to take an initiative and leave or maybe to regroup again?
For this week’s journaling prompt lets explore our freedom or our yearning for freedom.
- Do you feel you are living your life as a free person?
- What aspects in your life makes you feel free?
- How would you define your freedom? What does being free means to you?
- In which facets do you feel deprived of your freedom? What would you like to change? What can you change right now?
- Where do you seek your freedom? (Finance. Romance. Friendships. Traveling. Education. Career. Family. Art. Religion. Nationality. Physical abilities.)
- What traits can help you become more freestanding?
- What traits do you already have to assist you in finding your freedom?
- Describe a life absent of any constraint. How would living those life feel like?
$50 Gift Card Giveaway for Scrapbook.com
To celebrate our freedom I am giving away to one of my readers a $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to: Scrapbook.com. That means the winner is FREE to choose his/her own fabulous prize!!!
This giveaway is open for everyone, from all over the world.
This is how you can enter the drawing: (feel FREE to choose ANY of the following options. You may even choose more than one option!)
- Leave a comment on this post telling what would you like to see more of on Creativity Prompt.
- Link to this page on your blog, spreading the love to your readers. Then leave a comment on this post with a link to your post.
- Link to this giveaway on a forum or a group discussion board and then let me know by leaving a comment on this post with a link to your post.
- You have until April 14th 2009 at 10pm PST to participate, afterward comments will be closed. The winner will be announced later on.
- The winner will be picked at random out of all the comments on this post.
- Each person can leave only one comment per option (in total, up to 3 comments per reader).
- Leave a valid e-mail on the comment’s form, as the gift certificate will be sent digitally to that address.
Contest is closed!!!
If you liked this post subscribe to my feed:
Tags: Freedom, giveaway, holidays, journaling, Journaling Prompt, Passover