My husband has quite a unique personality.
Another reason why I love him so much.
When you ask him something you never know what kind of answer to expect.
And after he leaves a room, you never know what you’ll find there.
I decided to record those funny quirks so I’ll always remember him by it.
To do that I took a few screen shots of our Google chat, our main line of communication while he’s at work.
In those chats you can find one of his accurate but useless answers,
(“when will you come home” “when I’ll get there”)
one of his funny answers
(“we need to eat dinner early today” “So start working on that” “but I don’t have my pots and pans with me…”)
and a snapshot of something only he manages to do – leaving the sofa with one slipper on it and one on the floor…
I love him.
- Uni Ball Signo Gel Pen Broad Point.
- Sweet Threads 12X12 Element Stickers by Basic Grey.
- Background cardstock is by Bazzil Basic Papers.
- Baby Trims Stickers By Basic Grey.
- Limeade Fantastic Enchanted Dear Lizzy Foam Thicker by American Crafts.
- Vanilla Forest Wood Campy Trails Thickers Stickers by American Crafts.