A while back I documented a new tradition we started at home.
A very sweet and rather scrumptious one.
[Check out the link for the recipes]
Each evening we drank a cup of hot chocolate and had a slice of cheesecake.
Nowadays, we still eat that light cheesecake quite often, but not every night.
And my husband neglected the daily hot chocolate altogether.
However, I still drink hot chocolate every single day
and I enjoy it very much.
In the layout you can see how there is no equality in our house when it comes to hot chocolate.
I get the
big HUGE mug!
In this layout I tried to convey the warmth of the hot chocolate and spices with “comfy” patterns and a lot of colors.
- Sweet Threads 12X12 Collection Pack By Basic Grey (patterned papers and stickers).
- Baby Trims Stickers By Basic Grey.
- Portrait Collection 6X12 Border Stickers By Crate Paper.
- Black Doll Fabric Chipboard Peachy Keen Thickers By American Crafts.
- Neutrals 12×12 AC Cardstock Pack By American Crafts.
- 3 Piece Black Slick Writer Set By American Crafts (I like the added interest of using the different widths of the markers).
- Uni Ball Signo Gel Pen Broad Point.